SCOTT INDUSTRIAL designs hydraulic power units to meet your specific requirements. An experienced Project Engineer is responsible for your system from quotation through shipment. We will design a system utilizing components from any manufacturer you specify.
Schematics, Bills of Material, Technical Manuals and 3D layouts on request.
- We build and test units from fractional HP to 250HP with operating pressures up to 10,000 PSI.
- SAE O-ring style connections are used to minimize leaks and reduce connector wear.
- Painting to your specifications is available.
- All systems are 100% tested to design specifications. You are welcome to witness final testing.
Maintenance Friendly Design Includes:
- Easy filter access for quick element replacement
- Suction strainers and level switches are top removable for easy service
Need more information? Contact our knowledgeable sales department.
Monday – Friday • 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST.
Related Available Services:
- Installation and Start-up assistance
- Turn-Key systems, including motor controls, operator interfaces, PLCs, and motion controls
- Custom electrical control systems
- System rebuilding and/or upgrading
- Hydraulic and pneumatic component repair