Versa Products Company now offers the new D-316 Series valve, a high performance high flow direct acting solenoid valve. Designed as a 3-way (3/2), it is a true multipurpose/universal flow valve. A “bubble tight” valve throughout it’s complete operating range and cycle life. Suitable for air, natural gas and hydraulic media. High performance stainless steels make the D-316 Series an ideal choice for the harshest environments. The D-316 can be configured for full NACE compliance. Designed for ease of installation and field serviceability make the D-316 the choice for all applications.
- Actuation: Solenoid actuated, spring return
- Function: 3/2, 3-Way, 2 Position, universal flow
- Media: Pneumatic, Air/Inert gas and Hydraulic
- Pressure: vac to 175psi (vac to 12 bar)
- Flow: 0.8 Cv
- Temperature: +4°F to 194°F (-20°C to 90°C) -40°F to 126°F (-40°C to 52°C), low temp buna option -44
- For lower temperature consult factory
- Port size: ¼” npt
- Coil class: H Class
- Surge protection: None, standard
- Diode, suffix -303D. DC only
- Metal-oxide varistor (MOV), suffix -303. AC or DC
- Connections: ½” NPT or M20 conduit hub
- Ingress protection: IP66/67/68 & NEMA 4, 4X & 6P
- Materials of construction:
- Body: 316L Stainless Steel
- Poppet: 316L Stainless Steel
- Coil Housing: 316L Stainless Steel
- Coil: Epoxy moldedSeals FMK: Fluorocarbon, standard
For full NACE compliance, add option -NA for Inconel spring.
They also announced their Quick Exhaust Valve, a 3/2 valve with extra large exhaust orifice, designed to be fitted directly at a cylinder port connection. The main purpose of a Quick Exhaust Valve is to get extra fast movement of the cylinder rod or valve actuator.
Versa’s NEW 1 ½” Quick Exhaust:
316L Stainless Steel
Conforms to NACE MR-01-75
Standard temp range -5°F to +200°F
To find how Scott can get you great pricing on Versa’s products, please e-mail us at [email protected] or call 937-233-8146. More information on our services can be viewed at www.scottindustrialsystems.com.