Position: Inside Sales Associate
Scott Industrial Systems is a full line fluid power distributor headquartered in Dayton, Ohio. Founded in 1948, our company specializes in establishing long term relationships with our customers, vendors, and employees. This is reflected through the tenure of the people who work here. One quarter of our teammates have been with us for over 25 years, and we boast an average workforce tenure of 15 years. Scott has a 6-state distribution territory throughout the Midwest.
This Unique Opportunity:
This is an entry level sales position that some choose to make a career and others use as a springboard to positions in Outside Sales, Purchasing, and Administration. The Inside Sales Associate is a very dynamic position requiring excellent communication and organizational skills, the ability to deal with changing priorities, and a daily commitment to accepting and achieving challenges. The primary duties of an Inside Sales Associate include but are not limited to the following.
- Answer inbound calls in a timely and professional manner.
- Identify customer needs, provide solutions and recommend new products.
- Investigate price and delivery dates, locate products, issue quotes and purchase orders, and provide timely responses to all customer requests.
- Process & expedite orders in an accurate and timely manner.
- Resolve customer requests and problems by collaborating with teammates and management.
How We Value Our Employees:
Scott Industrial Systems adheres to the principal that “You are Important” no matter what your job within the company. We exemplify this through active and open communication with our team, company events to celebrate our collective achievements, and training to give you the skills you need to succeed.
Our Dayton Headquarters:
We have newly remodeled offices in Dayton as well as a new and expanded service area. The upgrades to our building mean new professional capabilities. We also feature an updated break room area and a workout facility available to all of our employees.