Scott Industrial Systems is a large fluid power/motion control distributor providing engineered solutions for Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, West Virginia, Western Pennsylvania, and Tennessee. We are currently seeking a full-time CAD Drafter/Designer for our Engineered Systems Department in Dayton, Ohio. We distribute products from the world’s leading fluid power equipment manufacturers, including Eaton/Vickers, Parker, and over 40 others. We are a privately held business with nearly 100 employees that has been in business for 70 years.
• Develop detailed hydraulic and electrical schematics using industry standard symbols
• Develop detailed layout drawings using hydraulic and electrical components
• Develop fabrication drawings using current industry standards
• Provide detailed descriptions for bill of materials
• Provide detailed documentation and technical manuals to customers
• Assist project engineers with new designs
• Ability to manage multiple projects
• Manage and control all technical documentation
• Ability to create and modify CAD 2D drawings and 3D models
• Review work for accuracy and detail
• Autodesk Autocad (2D) and Inventor (3D Modeling) preferred
• Solid mechanical aptitude and basic math skills
• Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
• Good organization and task management skills
• Associates Degree minimum preferred (Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or Drafting & Design)
• Entry level position
Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, 401k
8:00a-5:00p Monday thru Friday, Full Time
How We Value Our Employees:
Scott Industrial Systems adheres to the principal that “You are Important” no matter what your job within the company. We exemplify this through active and open communication with our team, company events to celebrate our collective achievements, and training to give you the skills you need to succeed.
Our Dayton Headquarters:
We have newly remodeled offices in Dayton as well as a new and expanded service area. The upgrades to our building mean new professional capabilities. We also feature an updated break room area and a workout facility available to all our employees.